Monday, January 7, 2013

BLOG SALE- EYELASHES

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ:




*If interested, please Email me @ Polaskaa@gmail.com with the subject BLOG SALE, and how many you'd like.

*Payment is to be made via PayPal ONLY

*Payment is due once I send you the invoice. If payment isn't made within 24 hours, I will re-list the item.


*Open to US ONLY (sorry, international has been a pain lately and has been too risky)


* Please list where you are located so I can calculate your shipping cost AND your PayPal email address.


*I will provide a tracking number once shipped.


*I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.


*Domestic orders may request insurance for an additional fee.


*No returns, all sales final.


*All Items are brand new.


* $2.50 per pair.


Happy Shopping Loves<3


RED CHERRY LASHES #117 (most popular)
Price: #$2.50 ea.
Availability:SOLD OUT  
Email me @: Polaskaa@gmail.com


RED CHERRY LASHES #203
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT 
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com




RED CHERRY LASHES #43
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com


RED CHERRY LASHES #523
Price: $2.50
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com


RED CHERRY LASHES #79
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com


RED CHERRY LASHES # 217
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com



RED CHERRY LASHES # 415
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com



RED CHERRY LASHES #WSP (WISPY) :)
Price: $2.50 ea.
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com

RED CHERRY LASHES #138
Price: $2.50
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com


RED CHERRY LASHES #100
Price: $2.50
Availability: SOLD OUT
Email me@ Polaskaa@gmail.com

























1 comment:

  1. the lashes are so cool

    xxx Zari
    http://www.le-style-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete