SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Red Cherry Eyelashes

Hello lOves. So I finally have time to update my blog♥ Lashes Lashes Lashes~!
I get quite a bit of compliments on my false lashes and I want to share w you guys on which ones I wear! I started wearing false lashes about a year ago and im HOOKED! I cant leave the 
house w.o them :) !

The brand I use are Red Cherry lashes. They are very affordable and come in soooo many styles. I'm going to show you my favorite ones I always use :)
This is the red Cherry lash #523
These are very natural and for everyday use! I am wearing these in this pic :)
These are the #117's These are my FAVORITE ones! Always the ones I go fOr.

These are the #79's. These are super dramatic! Perfect for going out at night :)

These are the #203's. Another long and natural looking lash that adds length and volume

These are the #43's. I have used these on many people before and they LOVE EM!
The pic below shows the difference of one eye with the #43 and the other without.
#523's
#101's 
Kim Kardashian wears Red Cherry lashes and they look amazing :)

This chart shows some of the red cherry eyelashes they offer ! They are 100% sterilized human hair. These are my favorite and affordable brand of lash and will always purchase them!

If you'd like to purchase some from me please send me a message on facebook!










5 comments :

  1. Are you sure the wispy looking lashes are the 101's? They don't look like that at all in the sample image of lashes. I really want to find some that look like the ones you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you are quite a lashes collector, Aileen! But the good thing about that is you can use different kinds of lashes for different occasions. And you can play with different lashes styles that would go well with your dress and make-up! You can have full and thick lashes or a long lush that would accentuate your peepers.

    [Renae Hills]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am so so happy I found this blog! I'm going to purchase some!

    Francesca xo | lifewithfrancescax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These eyelashes are huge! I bet those are a lot of fun to have on. If I had that size of eyelashes on, I would give everyone butterfly kisses.

    Gerald Vonberger | http://www.lashcloset.com/product-category/eyelashes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had created the particular pleasure involving utilizing eyesight sexy lash adhesive glue as well as head of hair binding glue.. adhesive glue does not previous so long as head of hair binding glue.

    Thanks for your sharing!

    besteyelashglue.net

    ReplyDelete