SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Date night & OOTN

Soo its been about 6 years since I have Blogged! Wanted to get back into it & share pieces of my life<3 Why not start with what I did this past weekend. Did a little outfit of the night photoshoot before my date with Dr. Haas <3 * links will be provided @ the end on where I got my goodies*

Since this weather has been bi-polar lately, we finally had some nice weather this past weekend!

Decided to go with a simple black crop top, nice striped dressy pants and some sexy pumps from Aldo.


*
*
*
*

*

Off to datenight! We headed off to Smoke NYC SupperClub. Never been to this jazz bar but this guy is always surprising me with the best♥️
*
*
*
Had a beautiful date & loved every minute of it<3 Off to sleep now, was great to get back into blogging and will be posting more this week! Links to my outfit will be down below. Night loves ♡

Follow Me on Insta: @Polaskaa






Post a Comment